The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
As usual, I will be featuring my Book BFFs Posts and keeping you updated with the goings-on happening with our little group! Trust me! GOOD THINGS are happening! We will be invading the book world with wonderful goodness!
I will ALSO let you know of any posts I found entertaining in the Book Blogging World OUTSIDE of my Book BFFs. These posts will be worth checking out!!
UPDATE FOR THIS WEEK: I did not receive any books this week, so instead I will share with you my June 2013 TBR Pile!
Are you ready!?
Recent Reviews and Nifty Posts…
- I focused on Armchair BEA This week so there are no reviews. Check back this coming week for reviews of Pulse by Patrick Carman and When We Wake by Karen Healey!
- I have a Cover Reveal AND 15$ Amazon Giftcard Giveaway Scheduled for TUESDAY JUNE 4th so be sure to check back in for a chance to win!!!
Book BFFs Bring Presents…
- Melissa from Harley Bear Book Blog Stacks her Shelves!
- Rie from Mission To Read Talks to us about Reading Intimidation!
- Go sign up for the Once Upon a Read-A-Thon from Angela from Reading Angels !
- Lindsay from The Novel Life Reviews Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi and she adds a personal touch to her review!
From Around the Book Blogosphere…
- Book Soulmates’ Sign Ups are open for June’s RAK! I am joining and Hopefully (please) finally get chosen!
- Check out IceyBooks Story Saturday!
- Try out this fun Meme! Sidekick Saturday from JC’s Book Haven! (PS: Fred and George)
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey(The Book BFFs’ June read)
What’s New in Melina’s Life?
- We are getting a puppy next week! She will be keeping me good company while my beautiful son is spending 2 months with his father! 😥 I am sad to have my baby away from me for the summer. 😥
- I am going to be looking for a new job! (I am going to apply at the library… I mean, Why not?)
- I am going to CHINA! (lol no I am not… that was a joke!)