The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba @ Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It’s a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.
OK So this is my first try at this feature so please humor me! FIRST! I will show what which books I received/bought and share Library Hauls Also! (considering I have got some books to show you guys!)
I will be featuring my Book BFFs Posts and keeping you updated with the goings-on happening with our little group! Trust me! GOOD THINGS are happening! We will be invading the book world with wonderful goodness!
I will ALSO let you know of any posts I found entertaining in the Book Blogging World OUTSIDE of my Book BFFs. These posts will be worth checking out!!
Are you ready!?
- I reviewed For Darkness Shows The Stars! I loved it! It was a romantic read but not in the way you’d think. (YES! There is obviously romance in the ways you think… Just not exclusively!) I think anyone would enjoy this book!
- And I reviewed City of a Thousand Dolls! Would’ve made a better MG book even though I enjoyed it!
Book BFFs Bring Presents…
- Melissa from Harley Bear Book Blog helps you chose what to read next! Check how cool THIS is!
- Rie from Mission To Read reviews Mercy Blade by Faith Hunter! Sounds KICK ASS!
- Angela from Reading Angels reviews Towering by Alex Flinn! Rapunzel Rapunzel!
- Lindsay from The Novel Life has news for you! Its a BOOK HAUL! Woot woot! Who doesn’t love a book haul!?
From Around the Book Blogosphere…
- Why these gals think the YA 2013 books being released are a snoozefest so far. And I kinda see where they are coming from… Check it out here!
- 25 Signs You’re Addicted to Books! I found this hilarious but shockingly on point!
- Want some ideas for your next read? Jana from The Broke and The Bookish gives you her recent 5 star recipients! Find it HERE!
ALL THE BOOKS!!!!!!
The Fault In Our Stars by John Green (First John Green EVER)
And this week I splurged and bought myself some (6) Books to add to my collection!
The 5th Wave by Rick Yancey(This will be Book BFFs June read)