Ok, so here’s the deal, I have never really made an official New Year’s Resolutions List, but since 2012 was a great, although incredibly challenging, I decided I’ll make one. Since I have developed tons of confidence in myself, I trust I’ll be able to keep most, if not all, of my resolutions. So I’ll enumerate ALL of my resolutions in this post, starting with book and blog related resolutions!!
Books and Reading
- Read 50+ books! I set the Goodreads Widget
- Read at least 2 Contemporaries. It’s a genre I want to love!
- Catch up on these series: Vampire Academy, The Iron Fey, Chicagoland Vampires, Fallen (Lauren Kate), Mortal Instrument. I don’t mean I will FINISH these series, but at least read a book or two to catch up.
- Take notes while reading.
- Be more active on the blog. Write more reviews and post at least once a week.
- Comment more on blogs.
- Make book-blogging friends. And hopefully find my book-blogging twin/BFF
- Reach 300 Blog followers, 1000 Twitter Followers and 150 Facebook Page followers.
- Spruce up the blog. Maybe buy a design, maybe move to WordPress…
- Keep losing weight. I lost 21 lbs. this year and want to lose 30 more to get to my ideal 125 lbs. weight.
- Start cardio and weight training
- Keep a strict beauty regimen. Looking and feeling beautiful is good for my soul.
- Journal. Whether it is daily or weekly. Just DO IT!
- Start and finish writing my novel. And write it mainly for myself.
- Get my driving license.
- Keep loving myself.
- Keep being the best mother I can be.