|Image courtesy of The Broke and The Bookish|
Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . At this link you can find all past and future TTT.
- The entire Vampire Academy Series by Richelle Mead. I only read book one so far but it was AWESOME and I can’t wait to have a VA Marathon! So getting a pretty box set for Christmas or my birthday would be AWESOME!
- The Darkest Minds by Alexandra Bracken. I have been looking forward to this book since I first heard about it a while ago!!
- Falling Kingdoms by Morgan Rhodes. Now here is a book I just KNOW I would fall in love with!!
- Blood-Kissed Sky by J.A. London. It’s the second book in the series and the first (Darkness Before Dawn) was one of my favorite books in 2012! I can’t wait to see how the series will progress!
- Origin by Jessica Khoury. This was on my TBR pile when I moved and it was lost. I am very sad. 😦
- The Dark Light by Sara Walsh. Also lost during my latest move… *sigh* Too many casualties.
- The Forever Girl by Rebecca Hamilton. I have been pining for this book for EVER! I just need it!
- Surrender by Elena Johnson. The First book surprised me A LOT!!! And I just can’t wait to start on the second in the series!
- Until I Die by Amy Plum. *facepalm* How have I not read this already!?!?!?! That’s all I have to say!
- Unravel Me by Tahereh Mafi. If Santa could work some Chrsitmas Magic and get me this gem of a book, even though it is released after Christmas, I’d gladly work as an elf for a year!!