Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by The Broke and The Bookish . At this link you can find all past and future TTT.
- Whither by Lauren Destefano: This book has a theme centered around longevity and possibly how it can be taken for granted and because of that some of the most beautiful moments in life might be passed up as plain and ordinary.
- XVI by Julia Karr: This one focuses on the media and it’s influence of society. It is a true cautionary tale about individuality and being able to think for ourselves.
- Shatter Me by Tahereh Mafi: Another cautionary tale about individuality and how if you aren’t as what society deems to be “normal” you are therefore abnormal and become an outcast.
- Divergent by Veronica Roth: This one is yet another book centered on society’s impact on our daily lives. This observes the role we all play in life. How each role is crucial and all are important for the other’s survival.
- Sweet Evil by Wendy Higgins: Finally we have a book centering around sins and excess. The impact certain “sins” and excesses can either have a relieving effect or a devastating one.