This is my first ever Read-a-Thon and I am VERY excited to participate!
Since I have been in an amazing reading mood lately I though” why not participate!?” Now being a Toddler’s mom is quite time consuming I am giving myself realistic goals. I will also do a daily post for updates and such!
Breaks are strictly for mine and my son’s health and hygiene. So cooking, cleaning, showering. Also since we all need vitamin C and fresh air I shall take myself and my son out to the park, beach etc. everyday depending on the weather.
- Limited Facebook, non-read-a-thon twittering, Pinterest and other internet evils
- No Wavering on the reading list I will be putting together.
- NO DNFing! I am going to just push through.
Now for the reading goals I decided to read a minimum of 5 books with 2 extras should I finish early. My own personal prize to myself if I succeed will be…. MORE BOOKS! (duh!)
- Die for me by Amy Plum (Started it last night at 11PM… is that cheating if I didn’t know there was a read-a-thon?)
- Article 5 by Kristen Simmons
- Wildefire by Karsten Knight
- The Morganville Vampires VOL. 1 by Rachel Caine
- Torment by Lauren Kate
Now if I read all of those and still have time these 2 are next:
- Meridian by Amber Kizer
- Bumped by Megan McCafferty